Welcome to the The Trash Pack Fan Wiki!
Like Trashies? Want to make up your own? Come on over to the Trash Pack Fan Wiki! Make up anything you want, as long as it´s trash related! You add your own trashies here and it's a fun community! You can add your own series, fav. trashies, or other things, just make sure not to copy anybody's trashies. If you're new here, a good idea would be to take a look at other people's series. This will give you an idea of how to make your own series. To get started, try going to the 'Series' button on the navigation menu. Choose a user, than pick a series. Also, if you are having trouble making a trashie, please refer to this page.
Not interested in making your own trashie? Visit here:
Want to discuss ideas and news? Visit here:
If you have any questions or problems, please inform our bureaucrats:
Dripsy123- Admin and 1st Bureaucrat
Phanpy444- Admin and 2nd Bureaucrat
Dani3204- Admin and 3rd Bureaucrat
Rules: NEW USERS: PLEASE READ
- This wiki is strictly for trashie fan material only. If you have real info, go to The Trash Pack Wiki.
- No swearing or using foul language. Remember, this site is for kids too.
- Do not, by all means, edit someone else's pages without permission. This will result in a block of varied time.
- Please do not bully other users. This will also result in a block of varied time.
- Don't take someone's work. We work hard to create fresh trash. "ORIGINAL TRASHIES. DO NOT STEAL."
- Have fun and let your imagination run wild!
Have a nice day :)
3/24/13 Just a quick message: Do NOT rate series awful unless you state your reason. (It has to be a GOOD reason too.)
3/26/13 The 'awful' option has been removed altogether.
3/31/13 Have a trashy Easter everyone!
4/1/13 April Fools!
4/6/13 Boo-yah! The wiki now has a logo, a new background, and an overall new layout!